- This event has passed.
Free Webinar – FMCSA Drug & Alcohol Clearinghouse
08/28/2019 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm CDTFree
Join the law firm of Constangy, Brooks, Smith & Prophete, LLP, Wednesday, Aug. 28 from 11 AM to noon CST, for a free webinar discussing the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration’s Commercial Driver’s License Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse that employers and drivers are required to start using January 6, 2020.
FMCSA’s Drug & Alcohol Clearinghouse is a secure online database to give employers, federal and state agencies, and law enforcement personnel real-time information about CDL (and commercial learner’s permit) holders’ previous drug and alcohol violations.
This webinar is presented by attorneys Tommy Eden and Jonathan Martin, who will provide key information about the Clearinghouse, including:
- An overview of the program;
- When employers can begin registering themselves and their drivers;
- When the Clearinghouse must be used;
- Impact on highway safety;
- What Information is available on the Clearinghouse;
- How to use the Clearinghouse; and
- Whether employers’ existing FMCSA drug and alcohol policies are compliant.
This session is open to all Alabama Trucking Association and ATA Comp Fund members, but space is limited. To register, click here.