Carriers needed to distubute eggs to local food banks
As the coronavirus continues to leave its mark on the state, our industry has continued to prevail. When the world was slowing down, we continued to move quickly to keep the economy rolling. Now, as we shift from crisis to recovery, we have opportunities to give back to those in need.
The Dept. of Agriculture has reached out to us for assistance. They have received thousands of fresh eggs for distribution to food banks throughout the state. Eggs are palletized and will need to be loaded outbound from the food bank in Montgomery, Ala. on July 10.
The breakdown of the deliveries are:
- Huntsville – Food Bank of North Alabama – 5 pallets
- Birmingham – Community Food Bank of Central Alabama – 5 pallets
- Northport – West Alabama Food Bank – 1 pallet
- Mobile – Feeding the Gulf Coast – 6 pallets
- Selma – Selma Food Bank – 1 pallet
- Dothan – Wiregrass Area Food Bank – 1 pallet
- Auburn – East Alabama Food Bank – 1 pallet
If you are willing to help, please contact Tim Frazier at email@example.com for more information.