ATA announces FY 2018-19 events and meetings calendar
The Alabama Trucking Association has released its calendar of events and meetings for the 2018-19 fiscal year, serving up educational and networking opportunities for trucking industry stakeholders from truck cab to board room.
Marquee events include the upcoming ATA Golf Classic, which supports the Association’s political action committee, TRUK PAC; SMMC Fleet Safety Awards, ATA Convention & Meeting; and the Alabama Truck Driving Championships, to name a few.
There are also ample training opportunities for all segments of the industry, including fleet safety management seminars, safety management certification through the North American Transportation Management Institute (NATMI), ATA safety council membership meetings, meet ups and roadside inspections, plus lots more.
ATA Events Calendar at a Glance:
- National Truck Driving Championships (August 15-18, 2018)
- National Truck Driver Appreciation Week (September 9-15, 2018)
- ATA Golf Classic (September 25, 2018)
- Call on Washington (October 2-4, 2018)
- American Trucking Associations MC&E (October 27-31, 2018)
- ATA SMMC Christmas Celebration (December 10, 2018)
- ATA Board Meeting (January 29, 2019)
- SMMC Safety Awards (March 25, 2019)
- ATA Annual Convention (April 25-28, 2019)
- Truck Driving Championships (May 31, 2019)
- ATA Board Meeting & Officer Installation (June 25, 2019)
For locations and registration information, please visit the Events Page at the ATA Web site here or call Jane Nixon at 334-834-3983.